What is next for you?
Maybe it’s to finally get started on that project. Or form a new habit. Or improve the way you handle your responsibilities. Or start a new business or ministry.
Whatever it is, it’s easy to get lost somewhere between “I’d like to do that” and actually doing it.
Coaching can help
That’s where coaching can help – it helps you get clear and get moving.
The result? You get there and you get there faster.
How could coaching help you?
Coaching draws out what is in your heart.
- Get a clear picture of where you want to go.
- Sort out tough decisions.
- Identify roadblocks preventing you from getting there – including counterproductive ways of thinking.
- Raise self-awareness and awareness of how you work and what works best for you.
- Build internal motivation.
- Generate a plan with milestones and specific, actionable steps.
- Take action so you actually make progress.
The purposes of a person’s heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out.
– Proverbs 20:5
Ready for your next step?
Send me an email with a brief overview of your situation and your contact info (phone number, Line ID, or Skype ID) to schedule a time to talk. Let’s see if coaching makes sense for you in your situation and if we would be a good coaching match for each other.
About Mike Bubeck, certified coach
- Graduate Certificate in Executive and Professional Coaching from the University of Texas at Dallas
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) (日本語)
- Cartus Intercultural Coach and Assessor
- Coach at Grapevine Christian Church
- Over a decade of experience in the international oil and gas industry.
- Husband. Father of the two cutest girls in the world.
- Speaks English and Japanese